We make virtual events happenImpactWolf is a strategic partner for organizations that host virtual events. We take the weight of event production off their shoulders and ensure that every event we produce runs without a hitch and achieves its objectives.
Host a smooth virtual event that delivers results.Start Now Services
Objective-driven event production
Is there something specific you want to achieve with your next virtual event? Do you need to communicate the value of your product or have a discussion and generate new ideas? We have two equally important tasks: make sure that your event goes smoothly and that it brings the results your organization needs. Get a quote
Our Event Production Services
Event format & solutions
- You tell us what objectives you want to achieve with this virtual event, and we identify necessary solutions and technical tools that match your resources and budget.
- Based on your preferred event format we create optimal event structure - sequence of presentations, engagement activities, Q&As, and event breaks.
- Looping back with your event objectives, we develop engagement strategy which is grounded in three principles: connect early, engage often, and make it easy to participate.
Event platform & registration form set-up
- If you already have selected a virtual event platform, we will enable and correctly adjust all necessary settings and features. We will explain the capabilities of your your platform, so you can fully utilize it..
- If you are still considering which platform to choose, we will provide a comparative overview of the major platforms on the market. Our producers have field experience with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Airmeet, Hopin, Cvent, vFairs, and more.
- Once the platform is set up, we will create a branded registration form. We will add all important fields to collect valuable data about your audience.
- Sometimes default features of the event platform are insufficient. We have experience with niche third-party solutions that can take your event to the next level, including Slido, Mentimeter, Restream & OBS
Rehearsals & team coordination
- Event production is a team effort. Our producers will join forces with the members of your team involved in the event organizing. Coordinated by the senior producer, who is personally responsible for executing the production and technical hosting of your event, the production team will stay aligned and well-informed.
- An essential part of this process is rehearsals or dry runs. Depending on the complexity of the event, we recommend having at least one internal rehearsal and one rehearsal with speakers, moderators and interpreters. It is important that every speaker of your event participates in a rehearsal, so we can schedule as many suitable dates as necessary.